FAST DELIVERY & DIRECT COLLECTION OPTIONS
- For clients in Canberra, the completed translation may either be collected in person, e-mailed to you as a PDF file and/or sent by conventional post to your nominated local postal address.
- Our preference is for the collection and payment to be made in person for Canberra-based clients.
- For interstate clients in Australia, a PDF file of the completed translation will be sent to you via e-mail. The hard copies will be posted to you via Express Post to ensure secure tracking and next business day delivery. Please note that once sent, the delivery time will ultimately depend on the timetable set by Australia Post.
- Requests for delivery using ordinary mail will be accepted, but we will not be held responsible for any delays experienced while the documents are in the mail.
- For important or confidential translations requiring officially witnessed hard copies, we recommend delivery by Registered Post or Registered Express Post.
- For international clients, a PDF file of the completed translation will be e-mailed to you, while the hard-copy/copies will be sent to you via conventional post, either using your choice of standard, express, registered or/and insured airmail to your nominated postal address. Please note that once sent, the delivery time will ultimately depend on the timetable set by Australia Post and the relevant postal authorities at your location.
- Postage & Handling charges will apply accordingly.
* We may be able to hand over the documents to you and collect the payments in person in Sydney or Melbourne, if it so happens that we find ourselves in your capital city when your order is received. We will notify you if such is the case.