SECURE & CONVENIENT PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Payment can be made either via internet banking / over the counter bank deposit (into either an Australian or Malaysian bank account for Malaysia-based clients) or in person (if you are collecting your documents in person in Canberra) or through PayPal (for Government Credit Card Business Account Holders and International non-Malaysia based clients only).
- Payment in person is preferred if you are collecting the documents yourself or by your representative in Canberra.
- Clients in Malaysia may deposit their payments into a CIMB account in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) equivalent to the amount due in Australian Dollars (AUD$), based on prevailing exchange rates. A discretionary discount is usually provided to round up the amount payable, taking into consideration the usually high exchange rate between the AUD$ and RM.
- Full payment (i.e. Translation Cost + Postage & Handling if applicable) is required in advance for postal, interstate and international official & general identity documents translation orders. The documents will only be despatched once proof of payment is received, e.g. an internet banking electronic receipt.
- International clients are encouraged to pay via PayPal to save on bank charges and exchange rate conversion fees. However, a AUD$5 charge per payment will be added to cover the standard PayPal transaction fee.
- Telegraphic or Online Banking payments sent from overseas must be made in AUD$ and will incur a AUD$40 transaction fee.
- A retainer payment of 20% of the total payable amount is required for all translation orders priced between AUD$500-AUD$1,000. The remaining 80% is to be paid once the translation has been completed and is ready for despatch.
- A retainer payment of 30% of the total payable amount is required in advance for all large scale translation orders amounting to more than AUD$1,000. The remaining 70% is to be paid once the translation has been completed and is ready for despatch.
- Please select your preferred payment option when completing your order.
* We may be able to hand over the documents to you and collect the payments in person in Sydney or Melbourne, if we happen to be in your capital city when your order is received. We will notify you if such is the case.