SECURE & CONVENIENT PAYMENT OPTIONS
- Payment can be made either in person, via bank deposit, Western Union (for overseas clients) or through PayPal.
- Payment can be made in person if you are collecting the documents yourself or by your representative in Canberra.
- Payment can be made via direct or internet bank deposit, Western Union or PayPal for interstate and international clients, and by Canberra-based clients who prefer to have their documents posted to their nominated local Canberra address*.
- International clients are encouraged to pay via PayPal to save on bank charges and exchange rate conversion fees.
- Full payment (i.e. Translation Cost + Postage & Handling) is required in advance for postal, interstate and international official & general identity documents translation orders. The documents will only be despatched once proof of payment is received, e.g. an internet banking electronic receipt.
- PayPal payments are preferred for international clients and will incur an additional AUD$5 charge per payment for the PayPal transaction fee.
- Telegraphic or Online Banking payments sent from overseas must be made in AUD$ and will incur a AUD$40 transaction fee.
- Clients in Malaysia may deposit their payments into a CIMB account in Malaysian Ringgit (RM) equivalent to the amount due in Australian Dollars (AUD$), based on prevailing exchange rates.
- A retainer payment of 20% of the total payable amount is required for all translation orders priced between AUD$500-AUD$1,000. The remaining 80% is to be paid once the translation has been completed and is ready for despatch.
- A retainer payment of 30% of the total payable amount is required in advance for all large scale translation orders amounting to more than AUD$1,000. The remaining 70% is to be paid once the translation has been completed and is ready for despatch.
- Please select your preferred payment option when completing your order.
* We may be able to hand over the documents to you and collect the payments in person in Sydney or Melbourne, if we happen to be in your capital city when your order is received. We will notify you if such is the case.