NAATI Malay Translator
NAATI ACCREDITED PROFESSIONAL MALAY TRANSLATOR SINCE 2001
- Our principal translator is a Malay Native Speaker from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- He is a NAATI Certified Professional Translator (Ref. No. 34445). NAATI is the Australian internationally recognised and accepted National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters.
- He is also a NAATI Certified Translator (Ref. No. CPN5CO63W) under the new NAATI validation system (2018).
- He has continuously held his NAATI accreditation since 2001, and is the only Malaysian-born native Malay NAATI Certified Translator for Malay-English in Australia, and is the only NAATI Certified Malay-English Translator in Canberra.
- Besides NAATI, he is a member of AUSIT (The Australian Institute for Interpreters & Translators Inc) (Ref. No. 62254262).
- His other qualifications include a Certificate IV in Training & Assessment (TAE40110), a Kursus Penterjemahan Am Bahasa Melayu (ITBM) Certificate, a Kursus Bahasa Melayu Tinggi (Persatuan Penterjemah Malaysia) Certificate, and an M.A. (Malay Studies) from the University of Malaya (Kuala Lumpur).
- He has been teaching Malay to diplomats and armed forces personnel on postings to Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam since 1994.